- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
Details: Hario's classic ceramic dripper ranks among the best. The Hario V60 is a cone pour-over brewer which has been specially designed to produce an evenly brewed cup of coffee. The V60 is one of the most popular manual coffee brewers on the market today. Why the cone shape? The cone shaped paper filter adds depth to the coffee layer, so that the water flows to the center, extending the amount of time it is in contact with the ground coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.9 x 5.0 inches